I received many emails which contain questions concerning the activity of
Monk Apollo.
On the 13th of  January 2003, according to the clusters, SV2ASP/A seemed to
be active
on 21018. In truth, that was not Monk Apollo. That was a pirate
transmission.
After a recent telephone contact with him, he told me (among other things),
that he has
managed to connect his PC with HF and he is ready to be on the air in the
coming days.
He told me that he will operate only on cw (not phone) but i presume that he
will operate rtty and maybe psk,
since i have send him the relevant programs.
I do not know his possible operating shcedule but here is Monastery day
shcedule.
The Monks wake up at around 00:30 utc
They go to Church at 1:00 utc
The letrugy finishes around 5:30 utc and they may have some free time after
that.
After that they start doing the day's duties until sunset (around 16:00 utc
during winter in Greece)
They may have some additional free time from 17:00 to 19:00 utc and go to
sleep.
However i have encountered him on the air other times during the day, like
14:00 utc.
After several requests from many people, i asked him to be on the air around
00:00 utc
on 40m looking for US. He didn't refuse but he informed me that is quite
difficult.
I hope that i have helped you.

Kostas SV1DPI