I received a message from JA1BK who spoke to the operators last night, W7 time:

160m tonight or tomorrow morning

40m 75m will start 1000Z. For Europeans, we know what their best times are for the low bands, and we are trying to adjust low band operating times.

28CW today

17m SSB today

We are trying to change the RTTY frequency from 15 meters to 20 meters so that Europe will have an opportunity. If you have already worked VP6DIA on RTTY please do not work them again for a second band. Please give Europe a chance.

There is no information yet on when they will close down; that decision has to be made by the operators and the master of the Braveheart. It will depend on weather and airline schedules.

We are doing what we can to make sure that Scandinavia and Norther Europe has a better time frame and a chance to make contacts.

All messages of congratulations and complaints have been read and we are trying to fine tune the operation to meet everyone's needs.

There will not be an on line log until after the operation.

Again, DJ8NK is the European pilot. He is completely informed and is closely working with JA1BK and me to solve problems.

WA2MOE
Pilot Station