----- Original Message -----
From: "Stu Greene" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Ragnar Otterstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "john devoldere, ON4UN"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "john devoldere, ON4UN"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: [DX-NEWS] Ducie and Low Bands

Rag, I know you are an asshole, and I know you stick your dirty nose into
everyone's business, but I never thought you were qualified as an expert in
low band dxing or, as a matter of fact, in any kind of dxing.

I suggest you take a long walk on a short dock.