And I would expect them to be scrambled also.  Even the Coast Guard,
in peacetime, for years has been scrambling our Air to Ground Comms to
thwart the drug and illegal immigrant runners.

John and Mari Minke wrote:

> Randy,
>
> Most likley no. But if they did that information would be restricted. We are
> at war, you know.
>
> John N6JM (ex-army radio operator 1954-55)
>
> WX5L wrote:
> >
> > Is there a listing of military HF frequencies that are
> > being used in Iraq?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Randy
> >
> > WX5L
> > Thibodaux, LA

                                Alan Zack
                         Amateur Radio Station K6ACZ
                      Anaheim, Southern California, USA
                   Home of the World Series Winners ANGELS
                Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
                              SEMPER PARATUS