----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 2:43 AM

To Whom it may concern,

Both Karen vk2hkw and myself attended the Funeral of Doug VK4BP husband of June VK4SJ.

The Funeral was held at Caloundra on the Sunshine coast in Queensland, to day at 11:00am EST.

The service was very well attended by all including the Amateur Radio Fraternity.

The Majority of the attendance were Amateurs that travelled quite long distances to attend and from the Sunshine Coast Amateur Radio Club.

The service went very well and an Auto-biography of Doug’s life and interests were read out along with his passion for Amateur Radio.

June VK4SJ, has asked me to pass on thanks, to everyone concerned about her in this time of Mourning.

June and her family, handled the ceremony well under the circumstances.

June also requested that you hold back on emails for the time being as you no doubt understand, please feel free to send them to me as June asked if I could hold any emails for her until she is up to responding to them.

I did pass on the messages received so far but will hold the emails until June is ready.

June also has started getting QSL cards from the Cook Island DXpedition so will be tied up with them as well, so please be Patient.

Regards

Chris Wright vk2uw

http://www.qrz.com/vk2uw

              &