A necessary cross posting to both DX NEWS & CHAT reflectors

This just in.........

Due to a change in the way AOL now handles incoming mail we are
currently experiencing difficulties delivering mail to AOL accounts
through our SMTP servers. In order to restore complete mail delivery
services to AOL accounts our upstream provider must modify their DNS
servers to comply with reverse DNS lookups using LightHouse DNS
Servers. As soon as our upstream provider has completed the necessary
changes to their DNS records full delivery service will be restored
to AOL accounts. We expect this issue to be resolved within 24 hours
depending on DNS propagation times.

Mail directed to AOL account users should be sent using your own
ISP's SMTP mail services. All ISP's have the capability to allow
their customers to send mail using their own SMTP servers.

Mail to all other destinations are not affected by this problem.
Incoming mail and web services are also not affected by this issue

73,
Steven - KF2TI
Systems Administrator
NJDXA DXR Reflector

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2003