I have just downloaded Logger 32 and I would like to alter the colmn heading layout to meet my need.  At present it appears to be alphabetically.

I would ideally like to start with QSO No. Date. Time, Callsign etc

When I do a display Logbook page, I right click on this and I get a screen which is "Show Logbook Page Column layout" which is listed alpabetically.

On reading the instructions for "Logbook Page window" it refers to Grid layouts and more importatntly to quote " please refer to the section [ {Link to topic Grid Layout Setup: Grid layout setup}] for complete details."    I am unable to find this.  Can someone help me please.

Please all replies direct and not to the reflectors.

Thanks

Regards

Ken Holdom    ZL4HU