RCVD THIS E-MAIL THIS MORNING FROM N5UR & W5RQ.

Lanny W5BOS

-----Original Message-----
From: Buzz Jehle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 11:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lanny,

We are on Kwajalein and have been issued V73T and V73B.   Will save
V73T for Taongi, but will operate tonight to try out equipment from the
old KX6BU club station with help of V73GT.  Hope to work you Monday
from Taongi!  Bopat ride is over 36 hours so unsure what time on 18th
we will be on, but all equipment made it this far OK!

73 Buzz V73B

Please forward to our group and 425 w3ur and any others you can think
of.  Limited internet satellite time available!