Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 20:59:23 -0400
To: QSL Reflector <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Phil Florig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Info from 4S7NE

Hi all,

Have been conversing with Nelson and he asked me to pass this info around.

In part from his e-mails:

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:02:20 +0600
Dear Phil thanks for ur reply. Will send u a QSL for the Contact . Green stamp preferred
please secure the envelope well with some celotape so that no one could open .
do not send self addressed envelope. Best 73s Nelson

To summarize when sending direct for a qsl:

--Send only QSL card and GS in envelope. (I suggest $2 as Nelson will be supplying the envelope)
--Seal envelope with tape.
--Do NOT send return envelope.
--Use this address:
Nelson Ranasinghe
No 18, Katana Housing Scheme
Demanhandiya. 11270, Sri Lanka

Hope this helps someone.

73 Phil W9IXX (/4)

Philip Florig           e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
115 Horne Rd.               (or):[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                                         VP2MPF
                     team member:AH1A-J3A-VP2MX
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
USA
  INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS