    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1292446

   lockscreen: on autolock on suspend the fade does not complete before suspend
leaving desktop partially visible for a short period on resume

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Lockscreen: Privacy concern when unlocking after suspend

Status in Unity:
  New
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Whenever I try to wake my laptop from suspend, it shows me the desktop
  for a second and then the unity lock screen fades in. This could be a
  big privacy concern for some users. Whenever the session is locked,
  only the lockscreen should be visible. The session should not be
  visible even for a second.