Thanks for this perceptive report, Hernawan. You're correct that Right
arrow should navigate to the next top-level menu whenever a submenu
title isn't highlighted. I verified this in Internet Explorer 9 on
Windows 7 SP1, and in OS X 10.7. This might be a GTK bug, rather than an
indicator-appmenu bug.

** Changed in: indicator-appmenu (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

- Release:      13.10
+ Problem occurs with: Ubuntu 13.10, Ubuntu 14.04 beta
+ Does not occur with: Windows 7 SP1, OS X 10.7

- In this report, I choose firefox-28.0 as model. But, It is a ubuntu
- global menu bug, not only app specified.
-
- Reproduce
- ---------------
- 1. Open any application with multiple menu and at least one submenu.
+ 1. Open any application with multiple menus and at least one submenu.
  (e.g. firefox with File, Edit, View -> Toolbar -> Customize..., Help)
  2. Navigate to View menu.
  3. Press down-arrow (so, the 'Toolbars' menu selected).
  4. Press right-arrow to open submenu of 'Toolbars'.
  5. Press right-arrow again to open next menu.

  Expected
  -------------
  History menu opened!

- Occured
+ Occurred
  ------------
- It is still open View -> Toolbars submenu and stand still.
-
- I have search in launchpad but not found any. Notice me if it is
- duplicated and also if the above info is not enough.
-
- Thanks.
+ The View -> Toolbars submenu remains opens.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-appmenu in Ubuntu.

Title:
  [UX] Can't Change Menu when Submenu Opened by Right-Arrow

Status in “indicator-appmenu” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description: