** Package changed: lightdm (Ubuntu) => unity (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Screen quickly autolocks again after unlocking

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Yes the title sounds odd, right?

  So I have seen it many times and others have reported that to me as
  well. Mostly after resuming from suspend and entering password to
  unlock the screen, lightdm password screen comes to front just in a
  few seconds after I unlock the screen, so basically i have to enter
  password twice to unlock screen.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 14.04
  Package: lightdm 1.10.0-0ubuntu3