    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1308265

   First password letter not registered in lockscreen if screen off

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Unity lock screen - please fix password input delay.

Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Before 14.04:
  I could type password and press enter to log on even when displays were still
sleeping.

  in 14.04:
  The first keypresses are never registered, tping PW directly+enter gives
wrong password (and too few dots appear in the PW field)
  now I furst need to wake the computer, by pressing other kays like arrows,
then enter PW.