** Changed in: unity

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Clicking an available app does not bring focus to the item in the
  software center

Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: unity

  When clicking on an application in the Available section of the
  application view, my expectation would be that the Ubuntu Software
  Center would load and display the app, but when I click on an app in
  the Available section nothing happens.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.10
  Package: unity 0.2.22-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-14-generic i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Mon Aug  2 16:28:38 2010
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Alpha i386 (20100630.2)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: unity