This has been in RTM silo 4 since the 18th and is waiting on QA signoff.

I'll ping QA and see if we can get this landed.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Sometimes indicator-datetime is not available in the UI after a reboot

Status in the base for Ubuntu mobile products:
  In Progress
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu RTM:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  current build number: 110
  device name: mako
  channel: ubuntu-touch/vivid-proposed
  last update: 2015-02-24 04:34:45
  version version: 110
  version ubuntu: 20150224
  version device: 20150210
  version custom: 20150224

  See the attached picture.

  The only log entry I have for it:
  Indicator-Datetime-Message: static gboolean
unity::indicator::datetime::LiveClock::Impl::on_timerfd_cond(gint,
GIOCondition, gpointer) triggered at 2015-02-24 20:24:48.605449 by GIOCondition
1, read -1 bytes, found 0 interrupts