    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1581567

   SRU regression, can't change own data

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to accountsservice in Ubuntu.

Title:
  User profile photo won't change

Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  New
Status in accountsservice package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Hi!

  I was super excited to find out I could use gnome3 however
  disappointed to find a few things were broken.

  In particular, when I tried to change my user profile photo, it won't
  change. Here are the steps to reproduce

  1. Install gnome-ubuntu with 2 hard drives dual booting with windows
  2. Encrypt your home folder
  3. Try to change your profile photo by going to account settings -> Users ->
Unlock -> and click on the gray icon.
  4. Scream loudly at your computer when it doesn't work over and over again
  5. Manually try to change ~/.face to the photo you want
  6. Screen loudly again at your computer when you find out it doesn't change
the login screens photo
  7. Desperately try to get help on #ubuntu irc channel and get rejected
because you use Gnome
  8. Go to #ubuntu-gnome and realize that nobody is there to help support you.
  9. Post a sassy bug report on launchpad.net

  I hope this helps, it would be nice to figure out how to fix this
  problem. Since I didn't see any errors, I don't know what else to post
  here.