** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
    Milestone: 12 => backlog

** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to accountsservice in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Issue after wizard with policykit

Status in Canonical System Image:
  In Progress
Status in accountsservice package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in policykit-unity8 package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged
Status in ubuntu-system-settings package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  STEPS:
  1. Bootstrap flash a fresh image to a device
  2. Run through the wizard selecting pin for authentication
  3. Tap on the get started button
  4. Phone freezes for a while
  5. At some point it unfreezes and you see the dash
  6. Reboot and get password login instead of pin login

  EXPECTED:
  I expect no freeze (possibly due to apport) and pin dialogue on reboot

  ACTUAL:
  I get a long freeze and on reboot instead of getting the pin dialogue to
unlock the phone I get the password dialogue and full osk.