** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image
Milestone: 13 => backlog
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in Ubuntu.
Matching subscriptions: dx-packages
Calendar icon usually shows the wrong date
Status in Canonical System Image:
Status in Ubuntu Calendar App:
Status in Ubuntu UX:
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
Status in ubuntu-themes package in Ubuntu:
Status in unity-scope-click package in Ubuntu:
Problem occurs with: Ubuntu 14.10 r203
Does not occur with: iOS, Windows Phone
1. In the clock menu, find the calendar app and launch it.
2. In the Launcher or Dash, find the Calendar app.
What you see:
1. The icon always says "25", regardless of the actual date.
2. The icon always says "28", regardless of the actual date.
What you should see:
1. The icon shows the current date.
2. The icon shows the current date.
The equivalent for PC is bug 1362033, and for the Clock app is bug
This depends on bug 1453795 for Unity letting an app change its own
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~dx-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~dx-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp