Sometime it don't get fix by clicking offline.

You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-application in Ubuntu.
Matching subscriptions: dx-packages

  Claws-mail icon don't refresh when I read emails

Status in indicator-application package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  I have open claws mail get new messages and when I read the messages I
  still have icon that indicate that there are unread messages, It's
  fixed when I pick from context menu work offline two times. I'm using
  xubuntu 16.04.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :