Problem persists (alarm not waking phone) after updating to latest clock
app. Typically the problem occurs 1 or 2 days after a reset and always
comes back. My device has a bare minimum of apps installed and I don't
use any scopes, aside from the main home screen. Bluetooth and GPS
permanently off. Wi-fi rarely on. Device set to request passcode upon

I use both single-instance and repeating alarms. Often the alarm will
wake the phone 1 hour after the alarm is scheduled.

So far, I cannot find an obvious and repeatable trigger, from a user

Nexus 4 running Ubuntu 15.04 (OTA-13), image 20160913.

You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in Ubuntu.
Matching subscriptions: dx-packages

  [mako] Alarm doesn't ring when screen locked

Status in Canonical System Image:
Status in Ubuntu Clock App:
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:

  I noticed couple of time, difficult to reproduce that the alarm does
  not ring at the correct time but ring as soon the screen is on.

  Mako Rc-proposed bq-aquaris R324.

  Edit : to make ring the phone i just need to wake up the phone and the
  alarm start to ring.

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :