The verification of the Stable Release Update for overlay-scrollbar has
completed successfully and the package has now been released to
-updates.  Subsequently, the Ubuntu Stable Release Updates Team is being
unsubscribed and will not receive messages about this bug report.  In
the event that you encounter a regression using the package from
-updates please report a new bug using ubuntu-bug and tag the bug report
regression-update so we can easily find any regressions.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to overlay-scrollbar in Ubuntu.

Title:
  incorrect multi-arch related meta information.

Status in overlay-scrollbar package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in overlay-scrollbar source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released
Status in overlay-scrollbar source package in Yakkety:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  == SRU Impact ==
  overlay-scrollbar-gtk2:i386 is uninstallable on amd64, which blocks the
installation of some packages.

  == Test Case ==

  On amd64:
  dpkg --add-architecture i386
  apt update
  apt install overlay-scrollbar-gtk2:i386

  Either this succeeds, or fails (this bug)

  == Regression potential ==

  Nil (or close enough)

  == Original Bug ==

  I'm on a 64-bit system trying to install "overlay-scrollbar-gtk2:i386"
  which depends on the "overlay-scrollbar:i386" package. "overlay-
  scrollbar:i386" doesn't have an install candidate because it's a
  "multi-arch" package. This should (or so I've been told) be reflected
  in the meta information of the "overlay-scrollbar" package but isn't,
  which is why the former package fails to install.

  As a more competent person than I put it:

  "The overlay-scrollbar package does not come in i386 or amd64 flavors;
  it comes as an "all" flavor, which installs on all archs.

  It appears to be missing the Multi-Arch: allowed header so it won't
  satisfy an i386 package depending on it. You should file a bug report
  asking that the missing header be added."

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.10
  Package: overlay-scrollbar 0.2.16+r359+13.10.20130826-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.11.0-14-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Dec 18 02:14:35 2013
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64
(20131016.1)
  MarkForUpload: True
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: overlay-scrollbar