    https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1380702

Ɓukasz, please also check bug #1574699, looks like they are all related.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to appmenu-qt5 in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Ctrl+[Key] Shortcuts Assigned in QtCreator Do Not Work

Status in appmenu-qt5 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  I recompiled one of my Qt applications tonight on Ubuntu 14.04. This
  application uses QActions that are are set up in the mainwindow.ui
  file. (I originally did this with QtDesigner some two year ago, but
  have updated the application for Qt 5 in the mean time.)

  When appmenu-qt5 is installed, the Ctrl+[key] shortcuts of the actions
  on the main menubar do not work. If I remove appment-qt5, they do work
  as expected.

  Oddly enough, the edit actions on the edit dialog do work, but they
  are disabled and enabled multiple times.

  I tried disabling and enabling the actions on the main menubar in code
  which didn't help. I also tried assigning the short cut keys via code
  and that did not help.

  I am using 14.04 LTS, appmenu-qt5 0.3.0+14.04.20140415-0ubuntu1, and
  the Qt program found at https://github.com/Dyrcona/omiquji