@Bruno Nova Your patch is broken for zesty. Can you update your patch?

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-datetime in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Indicator-datetime doesn't list in-progress events

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Released
Status in indicator-datetime package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  This bug is related to this bug: Bug #1293646 (Which is marked as fix
  released)

  With latest update of indicator (13.10.0+14.04.20140328-0ubuntu1) it
  lists all events for all past selected dates properly (which was fixed
  in bug Bug #1293646) except today's date. When I click on any past
  date in calendar it shows:

  1. all all-day events for the day.
  2. all events with time for the day
  3. upcoming (future) all-day events
  4. upcoming (future) events with time

  But when I click on today's date it only shows:

  1. future all day events
  2. future events with time

  I still have to click on previous day's date to find out all all-day
  events for today.

  The behavior (showing all events for a day) should be same for any
  date, including today's date.

  <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TimeAndDate#menu-events>: "If there are more
  than five, the events shown should be, in order of priority, * any
  events that start or end (a) for today, after the current minute, or
  (b) for any other date, at any time on that date, * any full-day
  events that span all of the selected date..."