Well actually I should correct the comment #73.
The problem still occurs with gdm. It didn't solve the problem after all.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to compiz-plugins-main in Ubuntu.

Title:
  Windows change Monitor/Desktop after screen lock

Status in Unity:
  Fix Released
Status in Unity 7.1 series:
  Fix Released
Status in compiz-plugins-main package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  I run a dual monitor configuration, with one portrait and one
  landscape.

  I nearly always have multiple applications open in multiple windows
  across both monitors and all virtual desktops.

  When I lock the screen and then unlock, my application windows will
  move from their original position.

  Sometimes they are in completely random positions;

  Other times they seem to get the monitors confused, and rather than
  being in the top half of the portrait monitor they are on the top half
  of the landscape monitor;

  Sometimes it is only a new desktop, but the monitor position is the
  same;

  Sometimes it is the same desktop, but on the other monitor.

  Release:      13.10

  What I expect to happen: When I unlock my computer, all the windows
  are in the same position on the same monitor and desktop as I left
  them.

  What actually happens: When I unlock my computer, some or all of the
  windows have been changed to a random position on a random monitor
  and/or desktop.