** Also affects: humanity-icon-theme (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: gnome-17.10

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to humanity-icon-theme in Ubuntu.

Title:
  App icons in top panel (next to menu) doesn't match theme

  New
Status in humanity-icon-theme package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  The app icon in top panel next to application menu entry is the
  default adwaita icons and don't match the current theming.

  It's either:
  - the fact that we don't provide the correct icon size in our themes, and so,
the icons are defaulted
  - a bug in G-S