** Changed in: unity-2d (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity-2d in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/888050

Title:
  Desktop background not restored after switch from text console

Status in unity-2d package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When I switch to text console (tty[1-6]) from X11 Unity/2D session and back
then background of desktop is not wallpaper which I set up but image of text
console which I just left.
  ---
  ApportVersion: 1.25-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Release Candidate amd64
(20100419.1)
  Package: unity-2d 4.12.0-0ubuntu1
  PackageArchitecture: all
  Tags:  precise running-unity unity-2d
  Uname: Linux 3.1.0-2-generic x86_64
  UserGroups: adm admin cdrom dialout libvirtd lpadmin plugdev sambashare
vboxusers video