** Changed in: unity-2d

** Changed in: unity-2d (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity-2d in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/779378

Title:
  [panel] Tall menus that don’t fit vertically on screen are on two
  columns

Status in libdbusmenu-qt:
  Invalid
Status in Qt:
  New
Status in unity-2d:
  Invalid
Status in unity-2d package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  In Unity 3D or Classic, when I select the Bookmarks menu in Firefox
  4.0.1 (which is too long to fit vertically on the screen) I see a
  single column with scroll arrows at top and bottom.  In Unity-2D I get
  a multi column view.  I realise this may just be a setting somewhere,
  but if so it should arguably default to single column for consistency.

  In addition the items in the bookmarks menu do not have icons
  alongside (as they do in Classic and U3D).  Perhaps this should be a
  separate bug.  I was not sure whether to put this against Unity-2D or
  Firefox.  Hopefully someone will redirect it if it should be under
  Firefox.

  Using Unity-2D from daily ppa, 3.8.4.1-0ubuntu2~bzr560