** Changed in: unity-2d

** Changed in: unity-2d (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to unity-2d in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/799800

Title:
  [workspace switcher] needs to handle single workspace properly

Status in unity-2d:
  Invalid
Status in unity-2d package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I set /apps/metacity/general/num_workspaces to 1 using gconf-editor
  but when I do <super>+s it still shows my workspace in the top left
  corner with the rest of the screen black. It should zoom out and show
  all running apps expose-style for that single workspace. It should not
  require clicking on that workspace to zoom to it since it is the only
  workspace available.