Thanks for taking your time to report this issue and help making Ubuntu

I can confirm this typo is still present in
7.1.4+18.04.20180209.1-0ubuntu1. I suspect it originates from the
debian/control file, since that's the only place I can see it in the
source package.

Btw, when reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using
'ubuntu-bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more
about this functionality at

** Changed in: libunity (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: bionic bitesize packaging string-fix

You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to libunity in Ubuntu.
Matching subscriptions: dx-packages

  Misspelled word in description-en for unity-scopes-runner

Status in libunity package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  For package "unity-scopes-runner", version
  "7.1.4+16.04.20180209.1-0ubuntu1", the "Description-en" value is:

  Description-en: desktop runner for misceallenous scopes
   The scope runner is a handy tool for wrapping on a desktop the various
   scoped installed on the system.

  "misceallenous" should be spelled "miscellaneous".

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :