This causes an "Ubuntu has experienced an internal error" message
popping up when I log in. Not always but increasingly often. The
backtrace then shows the described error message as its last line.

System: Ubuntu 16.04, all updates applied.

You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to hud in Ubuntu.

  QDBusConnection: name 'org.ayatana.bamf' had owner '' but we thought
  it was ':1.6'

Status in hud package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Using current trusty, .cache/upstart/window-stack-bridge.log has some of
those warnings
  "QDBusConnection: name 'org.ayatana.bamf' had owner '' but we thought it was

Mailing list:
Post to     :
Unsubscribe :
More help   :