Public bug reported:

xubuntu still pulls in Python2 via the python-gtk2-dev b-d in
libappindicator.  We don't want to have Python2 anymore in seeds and
images.  So either xubuntu should stop using libappindicator, or
libappindicator should provide Python3 packages.

** Affects: libappindicator (Ubuntu)

** Affects: pygtk (Ubuntu)

** Affects: xubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

** Tags: rls-ff-incoming

** Also affects: xubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: pygtk (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: libappindicator (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: pygtk (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Xubuntu Bugs Team (xubuntu-bugs)

** Tags added: rls-ff-incoming

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to libappindicator in Ubuntu.

Title:
  xubuntu still pulls in Python2 via the python-gtk2-dev b-d in
  libappindicator

Status in libappindicator package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in pygtk package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in xubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description: