1) Question Mark ? In the status of Network Manager of Ubuntu Linux even though
Network Get Connected…..!
2) In Ubuntu Linux Wrong Status of the Network Manager
3) Ubuntu Linux - Network Manager Status – Showing “?”
4) why does a question mark ? Appear in the status of Ubuntu Network Manager ….
5) wrong status in the Network Manager Indicator in Ubuntu Linux

This status of Question Mark “?” Sign or a “?” indicator in the Network Manager
Applet despite the network status connected “is not an error in Network
Manager” you need to change the settings of connectivity checking to OFF

How to get rid of that “?” Status in the nm-applet is goto

Goto to -------- Settings/Privacy/Connectivity Checking – and Switch it
off.

** Attachment added: "Ubuntu Network Manger issue Showing "?""

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/indicator-applet/+bug/1575655/+attachment/5355068/+files/Screenshot%20from%202020-04-16%2008-06-07.png

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-applet in Ubuntu.

Title:
  the network indicator shows the wrong status

Status in indicator-applet package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  Release:      16.04

  indicator-applet:
    Installed: (none)
    Candidate: 12.10.2+15.04.20141127.2-0ubuntu1
    Version table:
       12.10.2+15.04.20141127.2-0ubuntu1 500
          500 http://se.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu xenial/universe amd64 Packages

  The network indicator sometimes shows the icon for wired connections
  and sometimes claims wifi without connection even though I'm
  consistently connected over wifi. I don't mean to say that it switches
  between these two or that always is wrong. But sometimes my connected
  to wifi symbol changes to wired. Other times it will change to the no
  connection wifi. The info is correct on boot, but switches over time,
  possibly after suspension.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
  Package: indicator-applet (not installed)
  Uname: Linux 4.4.0-21-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity