Public bug reported:

Xubuntu 20.04  (Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS)
indicator-appmenu 15.02.0+16.10 20160927-0ubuntu5 From std package repository

After upgrading to Xubuntu 20-04, I found that the menubar (File, Edit,
etc.) was not displaying in LibreOffice and Clementine.  Most apps,
including xfce4-terminal, GIMP, Firefox, etc., were not affected.  With
some hints from the web, I uninstalled the indicator-appmenu package,
rebooted, and the missing menubars were restored.  There seems to be a
new problem triggered by 20.04.

I see no ill effects so far running Xfce4.  Does this package have any
function in this environment, or is it specific only to Gnome?

** Affects: indicator-appmenu (Ubuntu)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of DX
Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-appmenu in Ubuntu.

Title:
  indicator-appmenu causing some application menubars to not display

Status in indicator-appmenu package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description: