At 04:49 PM 12/7/2002 -0500, K2DBK - David wrote:

>I've been using "$$" for quite some time but I've never seen the split
>frequency entered, either when using an Icom 706MkIIG or an Icom 756 Pro
>II. The Main VFO frequency is what's always there. Is there something else
>that needs to be done to get the split frequency to be entered (if split
>mode is in effect) as well as the main frequency?

The ICOM command set does not allow software to tell if the radio is
"split" or not.  This has been driving software authors nuts for as many
years as there has been computer control of ICOM radios.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC