Hi,

Some of you experience the problem that a double-click in the PSK31
window no longer seems to work (or never worked). WindowsXP seems
to be the common element. As far as I know, there are plenty of XP
systems out there where this function works correctly.

I copy this note to the reflector in the hope that we can find something
common among the systems that have this problem.

Paul

Hi Rene,

I have heard about this problem, but I have no idea why it affects a
tiny portion of the WindowsXP users. I can only speculate that a system
DLL was replaced when other software was installed.You may also
want to check if there is a more recent version of your video display driver.

The problem for me is that this only happens in a few rare cases; if
it was a general problem under XP it would be easier to track down.

Sorry that I cannot be of more help at this time,

Paul