I'm using a Lava multiport card... Works fine under Win98 and XP...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dave Warheit
Sent: December 21, 2002 8:06 PM
To: Dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] Need more Comm ports

I am in need of a few more comm ports to connect to my HF rig, antenna
rotor controller and another device using DX4WIN. I need some advice on
what board I need to purchase to do this.

TIA,

Dave

This message is certified virus free with Norton Antivirus 2003.

My website: http://www.nauticom.net/www/dwarheit

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html
  image/unknown
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML or had
an attachment. Attachments are not allowed. Please post in Plain-Text
Dx4win mailing list
Dx4win@mailman.qth.net http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/dx4win