Hi All,

First Iam the SYSOP of a cluster here is San Antonio, TX. All are welcom to
use this cluster the tel-net tag is listed below.

Yes, some clusters us a timer.

Yes, some of the telnet software that is used will also time out.

Here I use Hi speed DSL, and run 4 servers, the only time I lose a
connection is in a bad storm, when the isp has a major maintance window. I
also connect my node to a node in Austin TX, we will have up times of over
45 days.

Also the SYSOP's may need to take a node down for maintance of files.

Try my node, there are no timers, if you are still going down, you may want
to check with your ISP to find out if he is running any timmers, that make
you reconnect.

73's All

Don Hinte, KA5EYH
Phone 210.646.9504