Just an FYI, I'm running a Compaq CPW Wireless Router and it has this
problem. I'll troll the setup pages tonight to see if I can find a keep
alive value. I would also say the main difference between linksys and cisco
is one is a home networking product and the other is probably commercial.
You've got to skimp where you can to make up the margin. :)

-bmb