Had this problem in 4.07, still exists in 5.03. I'm trying to do the
CTRL-Insert command to stick a new one in. I occasionally
get lucky, but for some reason cannot for the life of me
get the right keystrokes to add OC-249, Aru Islands to the
database. I get an access violation at address 00411D4A while
attempting to read FFFFFFFF, no matter what I try.

Anyone out there know the workaround for this?

Any help appreciated.

                                                73,
                                                Scott