Dear friends-
I am using data of managers from DX bulletins -
so if published incorrect data it will be wrong info in my update.
QSL information was change from one issue to other  - so my update is
no cumulative.
Before give update I was inform what type of DX bulletins I am using.
It was no possible give 100% correct info - so before update from my
information please check by yourself.
If anybody find any mistake and inform me I will add correction to
next update.
Everybody can convert managers data from any DX bulletin - it was VERY
easy . I am using Word97 and it work perfect.
Sorry for trouble which I give with wrong info.
Any QSL info from WPX SSB Contest will be appreciate for special
Contest update.
--
Best regards,
 Vlad