Paul advised me that this problem is fixed in the new release.

PeterV [REN] WB3FSR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Rhodes
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 17:38
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Dx4win] DX4Win new release?

Robert,
  Not sure if you are talking about the same printing problem as others,
especially since you mention 'labels'. The problem I (and others) are
experiencing with 5.03 is that when printing in landscape mode, only the
first page prints in landscape. Printing then reverts to portrait for page 2
thru whatever. I use an Epson 880 and a NEC Superscript 870 and they both
act the same way. Also, the problem does not exist on 5.02.

Mike / W8DN