-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tony Lord
Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 9:12 AM
To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Dx4win] logging

Hi all,

I want to list power as one of the logging features (its necessary for
UK licence conditions), how do I add another field (in Logging table) or
how do I edit the header of a field that I don't use????

Also in logging, is there any automatic way to show start time and
finish time for a QSO??

73's de M0DQZ - Tony

Kind Regards

Tony Lord
Managing Director
Lord Forest Products Ltd
Tel :  + 44 (0) 1284 724100
Fax:  + 44 (0) 1284 724024
GSM + 44 (0) 7785 323839
http://www.lordforest.co.uk <http://www.lordforest.co.uk/>
material from any computer

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment. Attachments are not allowed.
Please post in Plain-Text only.---