I'm a new user wanting to import my old DXLog files into DX4WIN.  Read
through the manual (and the list archives), but not getting the expected
results.

I open the "Import/Export Filters" Window and select the DXLog like the
instructions say.  I go back to "File" in the "Import/Export Filters"
window, but the "Import", "Export", and "Merge DX4WIN Log" are greyed
out, and can't be selected.

I know it's probably something simple that I'm not doing ... but can't
find it!  Anyone who has Imported DXLog files who can help?  Have 9
years of logs to Import from DXLog (DXCC data back to 1976), plus almost
3 years of logs (post Y2K) to add!

Thanks,
Ron   WD4AHZ