Some weeks ago, somebody posted a message that gave the name of a
manufacturer that makes serial to USB converters.  I know it wasn't
Byterunner.  Does anybody happen to remember who it was?

- David, W4HPW

--
"Flying is of the Spirit.  The Spirit wants to fly!"
       - Amazon jungle pilot

"They shall mount up with wings, as eagles"  Isaiah 40:31

"Out of the night, into the morn, drawing us gently through the eye of
the storm.
  Out of the sorrow, into the joy, where we'll dwell in the Highlands
with Him evermore."

       from the CD "Journey Into The Morn"
                   "Journey Into The Morn"
                    Iona