At 09:01 PM 12/14/2003, Steve Bookout wrote:

>1.  What type of rig are you controlling?

IC756 Pro

>2.  Which driver are you using?

DX4WIN default.

>3.  For your rig to function with this driver, do you have the RTS or DTR
>checked (set to 'high'.)  This will be found in the 'radio' folder of
>preferences.

I believe it's set to HIGH.  I use a K1NU radio interface, not CT17 (sold
it).  Need to power the K1NU interface, there is no wall wart.

>4.  Have you made any useful changes to the driver you chose?

No, the existing driver works for me.  I admit that I don't pull spots, I
just tune the radio by hand. I need frequency control only for making sure
I log the QSO on the correct band and mode.  My band-stacking registers are
set carefully to CW, Phone and RTTY, and I don't like them getting screwed up.

USA +978-251-9933, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC