Ok  i have checked every bit of the screen. I have minimized or moved =
everything on the screen including the task bar at the bottom and =
checked around the edges of the screen. Still when I click on  "Same =
Call" I do not see the window open. If it is hiding, it is being very =
sneaky. I did notice that there is no mention of the "Same Call" window =
in the .ini files like the rest of the windows=20
(ie. state,wpx,zone...) If it is suppose to be there not sure what the =
setting is.
Any ideas???

Thanks
73 scott kk8d

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---