I had just about made up my mind to stick with dx4win when it rejected =
me! After downloading and installing the new version (6.2) I couldn't =
get connected to my dxcluster using ver 5.03. I have now removed 6.02 =
but still no go.

I can connect with Logger but not with Dxlab. Mind you dxlab is so =
complicated I'm never quite sure what's happening with it (hi). I had =
been looking at these two programs as a possible alternative but am now =
nearly certain to stick with Dx4win.

Please help.

Bill
GM0VIT

multipart/alternative
  text/html
The reason this message is shown is because the post was in HTML
or had an attachment.  Attachments are not allowed.  To learn how
to post in Plain-Text go to: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html  ---