Hello,

With all the current dialogue concerning release 6.xx this may not get a
look-in, but if you a DX4WIN and Writelog W5XD Multi-Keyer user then please
read on.....

I am currently using release 5.03 of DX4WIN, and have just installed the
W5XD keyer for use under Writelog.  However, in doing this I can not key
(CW) either rig (1000MP or TS440) when using DX4WIN.  I have been reliably
informed that this is to do with a driver issue and not specifically related
to the keyer itself.    I need to key on the serial port, which in my case
is COM2.

Does anyone know of a driver that I can download that will overcome this and
permit me to run DX4WIN alongside the W5XD unit?

.... oh, and if for some reason this has been addressed with release 6.xx
then I'll be certain to upgrade.  In fact I will do so anyway, but just need
to get this sorted first!

73  and thanks for assistance

Steve
GW4BLE