Don,

This idea may have some merit.

If, during contests or extended periods, you're only interested in new
countries, it would be much simpler to filter out everything below
Priority 1, than to scroll through pages of spots looking for the right
color combination. (Of course, having the ability to automatically age
spots would alleviate some of the scrolling pain - hint.)

-- Darrell