Ralph,

This typically happens when you move the software to another computer with a
different operating system.

The Appendix: Files, has the list of files needed, and at the bottom of that
list are the two different CW (port) drivers. You can retrieve these files, or
any other file for that matter, from the installation program by executing the
install program with the /X parameter.
Like: dx4w503.exe /X

(Works quickest on the command line)

Paul